Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dream Big


This is the layout I created for the 4Play Challenge over at DHD!  If you haven't checked out the weekly 4Play at DHD, you really need to!  It's a great way to get some super cute items on the cheap!  And a shot at getting a $5 gift certificate to the store.  Gotta love free stuff!! 

Pics are of my sweet little nephew, Asher.  Live, Love, Laugh papers by Imaginenation, Vintage Mail labels by Sara Schmutz, Fly Away With Me elements by Sarah Sullivan, Vanity Fair Cerulean Alpha by Jen Allyson. 

I did not use the awesome alpha due to it not being in a format that works with My Digital Studio.  They are in a .psd which does not work in MDS.  There is also a .png but it has the alpha all on one sheet which also does not work in MDS.  Just some things to realize if you're purchasing digital elements outside of Stampin' Up.

Anyway...TFL!!


2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great page! I love the flags!

-blessed holy socks said...

Looky here…

Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-wild-adventure you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

PS I’ll pray everyday for you because I love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin